Because we appreciate trust of our customers, Wolfpack is committed to protecting our customer's privacy. We want to make our customers sure that we handle their personal data not only according to the obligations resulting from privacy legislation, but also with due care and moral responsibility. We are using the data, which are generated by use of our internet shop to improve our services and provide quality service.
Data Protection Information
The seller Lukáš Jašurek - Wolfpack Clothing (hereinafter referred to as ,,Data Controller”) informs the buyer (hereinafter referred to ,,the buyer”) about the processing of personal data undertaken by Lukáš Jašurek - Wolfpack Clothing, Raková 251, 02351 Raková, Slovakia in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (,,GDPR”) and currently applicable personal data protection laws.
1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller
The controller: Lukáš Jašurek - Wolfpack Clothing
Phone number: +421902671195
2. Resources and categories of personal data processing
- Data Controller processes personal data, which you have given him or personal data, which Data Controller got based on fulfillment of your order.
- Data Controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for performance of the contract.
3. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- Legal reason of personal data processing is:
- performance of the contract between you and data controller based on § 13 para. 1 letter b) of the Law.
- legitimate interest of data controller to provide direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) based on § 13 para. 1 letter f) of the Law.
- your consent with processing for the purpose of provide direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) based on § 13 para. 1 letter a) of the Law in case that there was no order of the goods or services.
- Purpose of personal data processing is:
- processing your order and performance of rights and obligations resulting from contractual relationship between you and data controller, personal data are required when you are ordering, which are necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without provision of personal data isn't possible to sign a contract or fulfil the contract by data controller.
- to send a business announcement and performance of other marketing activities.
- Data controller makes automatics individual decision based on § 28 of the Law. You have given your explicit consent to a such processing.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- legal basis is a provision § 13 para. 1 letter b) of the Law about the protection of personal data: processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, where the buyer is contracting party, or for creating measures before concluding the contract at the request of the buyer.
- data controller by this notifies the buyer and the person who is interested in buying, that based on article 6 of para. 1 letter b) of the Regulation will be in process of concluding a purchase contract process personal a personal data without consent of the buyer, whereas the processing of personal data will be performed by data controller in within the framework of pre-contractual relations and the conclusion of a purchase contract.
- legal basis is provision § 13 para. 1 letter c) of the Law about protection of personal data: processing of personal data is necessary according to special regulation.
- data controller by this notifies the buyer, that based on article 6 of para. 1 letter c) of Regulation will be in process of concluding a purchase contract process a personal data without consent of the buyer, with regard to the processing of personal data is needed to fulfill the legal obligation of data controller, which is the fulfillment of tax obligations.
5. Recipient identification and recipient categories:
The recipient categories whose process personal data are:
- persons involved in supply of goods/ services/ execution of payments under the contract.
- persons providing e-shop operation services and other services related to the operation of the e-shop.
- persons providing marketing services.
State institution for purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the data controller:
- Tax Office
- organization of state administration and public power for control and revision and supervision (Slovak Trade Inspection, Office for the protection of personal data)
- court, law enforcement authority, etc.
6. Transfer of personal data to third countries:
Data Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to country out of EU) or international organization.
7. Retention period of personal data:
- retention period of personal data is determined by laws to exercise laws and obligations resulting from concluded purchase contract (for example based on § 599 para. 1 od Civil Code the buyer can apply rights from liability for defects in court within 24 months after he take over the goods – retention of personal data is therefore needed to identify the contracting party); longer processing of personal data is only possible for the purpose of archiving accounting documents according to special regulation.
- until the consent to processing of personal data for marketing purpose is revoked, longest 10 years if the personal data are processed with consent.
8. The buyer rights:
The buyer has a right:
- to require the data controller to has access to personal data concerning the person concerned.
- to correct personal data.
- to delete personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data.
- to object to the processing of personal data.
- on the portability of personal data.
- to file an application to initiate proceedings based on § 100 of the law about OOÚ.
9. Legal or contractual requirement:
The buyer is obliged to provide personal data for the purpose stated in these rules, on the other hand is not possible to conclude purchase contract in which the buyer has expressed interest and subsequently fulfill their rights and obligations arising from the concluded purchase contract for the seller and the buyer.
10. Terms of personal data security
Data Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
These conditions take enters into force 19.10.2022.